- Flat Rate Shipping. Any Size Order! -
The man, the myth, the legend. Julius "Dr. J" Erving played 11 seasons in the NBA, spending his NBA career in Philadephia. This 11-time All-Star led the 76ers to an NBA title in 1983, as well as being named MVP in 1981. Have your young Philly fan celebrate one of the greatest basketball stars of all-time with this Retired Player Swingman Throwback jersey from adidas. Featuring tackle twill "Sixers" lettering and #6 on the front and Erving’s name and number on the back, this jersey is sure to show all your young fan's friends who the biggest Sixers fan is.
- Athletic-cut jersey fits closer to the body through reduced body length and width
- Back hem of jersey hangs two inches (2”) longer than the front
- Back neck taping – no irritating stitch on the back neck
- Jock tag
- Name & number is heat applied for a performance feel that matches the on-court jersey
- Re-engineered Climacool ® fabric for enhanced comfort and performance
- Tagless collar
76ers Customers also liked:
Special event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.
Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.
Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.